Saturday, November 20, 2010

Printing, Dome-ing, and Listening

Well it's been a hectic weekend. I did a little bit of relief printing, built a geodesic dome with my friends, and watched the Music Tapes perform inside the dome inside our warehouse. More after the jump!


The pomegranate prints came out really nice considering I'm printing by hand using a bamboo baren. The japanese paper seems to be absorbing the ink really well.Here's a shot of the dome right as we finished. It's about 15 ft in diameter and decorated with an assortment of fabric and lace and christmas lights we found around the warehouse.
  The Music Tapes played inside of the dome and brought singing mice and more christmas lights! It was a magical night. I will try to find a video of their performance and post it up. Right now it's about 40 degrees in the warehouse and I'm freezing my butt off so I will end this post now and go find a warm cozy place.

No comments: